About Neo......

My photo
Uncanny dreamer, rebellious by nature, a sketcher, a movie reviewer, and believes that everything in this world is highly debatable...there is no theory without any assumption....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

BEING A VILLAIN AMIDST THIS HEROIC WORLD......




“Why now a write up on being a villain”, asked Preeti! Lazy Sunday evening, Neo was discussing about his new subject for write-up over a cup of coffee with Preeti and Tobby. Discussing ideas with fellows can be fun, but often it gets tedious because of the overflowing opinions! Over the last two hours, We discussed almost everything, from being Vaguely spiritual to exercises on Sex but frankly nothing stuck any cord beyond contention because did not yielded writeable results. In general, Neo ‘s writing has to be influenced by some trigger, some experience that he feels attached to or something that can be crisply explained and nothing can be more enticing than discussing about the dark side of human beings, this time not the black and the white but the grey element inside the neurons of Homo Sapiens.


Now back to the topic, question shooting started, “What point can be proved by an absurd topic such as that”, asked Tobby, zipping the coffee and making a smoke of clouds around him. “ I think you morons didn’t understand the context at all, we would not be writing about moralities of being a Villain, rather we shall go one step ahead in discussing what is it to be a Villain amongst among this self-proclaimed Heroistic world”.

Preeti and Tobby looked at each other and conjugate reverted,” What”? “ let me explain with examples”, I replied. Tell me for a change, “Which will be the most corrupt profession in this world if we have to judge it by the gravity, content and the implications of it”? I shooted back.


“Anything starting from Robbing, stealing, Raping , abducting”, Preeti routed back. Tobby was thinking and suddenly came up with the answer that I was seeking for “Is it Politics”? “Bingo Tob”, I screamed! “Now let’s take India for an example, what is being like a politician, a public figure in India”? I asked again.


“Rather, I make the point very simple”, I said, “Can any politician in India classified in the white category, aren’t they grey all the time in search of their popularity and divisive politics”? “ True”, Preeti replied, “ Very true, Politicians can never be fully clean because they belong to strings of a spider web called corruption”! “ But it’s not that they can’t change the means, it’s just that if they have to change the way things are going they can’t be popular and divisive in their own way”, Said Tobby. “Exactly”, I screamed, “You guys are coming to consensus now let us take another example”.


“Business man and World Leader’s”, I Said, “How about business men in this world, how many of you can actually believe that there is a single business man in this world who has survived by pure and ethical ways of doing business”.” Hmm, You are talking good sense now Neo,” preeti affirmed, “ Ethics in business is nothing more than a myth and it’s a glorified MBA case study only, In actual reality If Ethics have to be maintained Business will never grow beyond a certain Point”. “ And World leaders are greyish than anybody else”, Tobby Joined the battle of words, “ Manipulation of a view point and misleading followers are two important aspects of gaining popularity as a Leader”. “ If we all introspect, What Hitler did with the Nazi’s and what role Sadam Husain played in Destroying Iraq by dividing Shia’s and Sunni’s, we get all kinds of answers”, Preeti remarked.


“Why do we forget our good old friend, religion,” I entered the territory, “ It’s Insane how religious protagonists have manipulated Islam to make it a propaganda of Terror and rage”. “ I have interacted with a Professor of Jamia – Masjid University who says, a true Muslim when in war also can’t harm a women, a Kid, in fact a true Islam will give his life to save them though they might belong to the enemy”, Tobby thoughtfully said, “ Why is not that practiced”? Tell me a thing, “ In Hindu Mythology, Mahabharata is a symbol of Good winning over the evil, isn’t it, than How come Kauravas became villainous when Pandavas themselves were equally grey and Lord Krishna being the eternal Manipulator”, Tobby said. “ Hmm, very thoughtful discussion, but hey Neo, why are we discussing all these, I mean, where is the connecting link between what topic you gonna discuss with all these that we are discussing”, Preeti Asked.



“ I tell you Now”, I said “ For ages We Homo Sapiens have thrived to become that Ultimate Hero, and no one can be that hero without power, greed, manipulation and force”. “ The entire civilization has been broadly misguided to such an extent that we are blind by our own thought process and in the process, we are doing anything and everything to make ourselves visible in this world. These Politicians, Bureaucrats, Business men and World Leaders are thriving to become that hero by manipulation and cooptation, in fact in the process of becoming the hero, they are the real villains”. “And that’s why a Villain is a nemesis of Being a hero in this self-proclaimed, self-obsessed fragile world”, Tobby said. “ In that sense the term “ Villain” Is a myth”, said Preeti, “ We all are villains in the process of becoming that ultimate hero, every one of us, may be small and big, have a dark side hidden underneath all our noble intentions that comes out this way or that way”. Exactly”, I screamed, “ Preets, you stole my whole point”.” A villain is nothing but our alter ego and that’s what it feels to be amidst this heroic world”. “ Great Going Neo,” Tobby smilingly said, “ But how would you have concluded this write-up”.


I smilingly answered, “I would rather leave it on my readers, I would have rather ended up with Pretty’s favorite song, the one from the Enrique, I find it highly cliched……

“I can be you hero baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away “.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!! and beautiful expressions!! and please continue...you are creative. Please visit my poetry blog:-
http://shayamspeaks.blogspot.com/

Dwaipayan Saha said...

hey man..its a very good one..such a refreshing blog with stupendous expressions....nice one..carry on...

Sunshine said...

It’s a superlative thought…Thanks for sharing this with me….Carry on!