
Prologue :
Well in life we often come across strange incidents the gravity of which can never be observed or felt because sometimes they are too palpable to understand and interprete. So, when I read this letter (which accidentally I came across somewhere) I just was too much in shock as if I could feel each and every emotion of the writer and also could never understand what circumstances can bring such emotions that lead to this letter.
This letter shows desperation, a sense of something own getting lost and a last honest try to get things right. Well the culmination of this letter is as painful as this letter is! But that’s in the end note :-
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aditya Nayak
Date: Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Subject: A letter straight from Heart.....
To: sohini damley
”Chotto sona,
I want to see you as my sweet wife go! And that is one thing i am saying you from the day we first met. At this stage of our life, from Jan 22 and beyond that, I have only loved you and the love has grown stronger day by day!
Yes, there have been distractions over the last two months, but everytime something has happened, i have found my selves needing you more and more but since it is an long term relationship often i have find myself lonely when i needed you and , i know, the same is your case!
Well we, have been distant for a quite long time now, but the care and affection every time you have shown whenever i needed you is something that i cant express in words! Only a soul mate can have so much emotional bonding as you have with me!
I told you initially if you could remember that its very bad if i become possessive about you!! Well over the last two months you have witnessed how much i have hurted you since i have become possessive! It also reflects the extent to which i am eager to love you and cannt afford to loose or share your love with anyone, who ever it may be;
U know , i have always been able to feel your heartbeat! whatever you say, i can just feel that! I understood when your parents wished to marry u before 25 years! And trust me, i had the South Meet going! in the middle of it, i came home, only to assure them that i am with you. whatever small fights or issues happen! that i see my life partner in you and i am eager for the day when i will see you wearing a red saree in my arms with sinduur in ur head!
But than as LEOS are i am often very impulsive and short tempered, and when it comes to you, i have never compromised, not even to GOD!
This letter is not about any clarifications, its not about any clarity, its not about anything what has happened over the last few years! Its about how i feel for u, Its about what importance u play in my life, and its about that unconditional love which we have shared in our sweet relationships.
I can understand your complexities, on one hand, i can understand the doubts in your mind about us and someone! Love just happens! But in that case, i would sincerely request you to choose the person whom u love! Just because i love u doesnot means u should also share the same emotional quotient with me! But again the chose is yours!
But shona pls dont say this that since u have health issues, u dont want to marry me! U just drop in my life, i will show you how love can heal anything and everything! I might not provide you the best of comforts right now, but i will never leave a single moment of your life to be dull and uneventful after our marriage!
Lastly, i would like to propose you once more, This time, theres a difference, this time its a mature 25 yr old man proposing his heart how much important she is, in times to come, how he dreams of having a beautiful family with wonderful children with her! I want to marry you, sweetheart! n i love you very very much!
Regards
.......AN IDIOT of a Lifetime!”
...................................................................................
END NOTE: Well, I have met Aditya two years back, a smiling chirpy , fun loving guy with a lot of hope about love and relationships, I met him last weekend, I met a different stubborn Aditya, that smile was gone and with that smile all his hopes werw gone!
I know Sohini all together differently! She is this girl next door who loves and enjoys all the small small details of this materialistic world. She used to enjoy falling rain droplets and dancing in rain. And still everytime I come across she gives me an impression she is the same but in a vague way. She is never the same anymore because she choosed options over love!
Well Love has the power to heal anything and everything, that’s very correct, but when it breaks , it takes away everything which made us normal human beings. One letter, and some smiles, some hopes, some bondings…it washed away everything!
.jpg)
4 comments:
it has always been nice to be with Neo.... but it never had such majestic impression on me that i felt today morning .. it feels nice to see someone on earth who can present love and its sweet pain in such beautiful way... God bless you..
I know who you are... :)....God Bless you too! sometimes its better to be far away...i hope you understand....
:)
When the emotion called love is so beautiful... why most often people change for it. My Questions...for Lovers
Morph we all have different reasons for different treasons :p
Post a Comment