About Neo......

My photo
Uncanny dreamer, rebellious by nature, a sketcher, a movie reviewer, and believes that everything in this world is highly debatable...there is no theory without any assumption....

Monday, August 6, 2012

DOWN THOSE MEMORY LANES ....


SOMETIMES I SPEAK AS I SPEAK TO ME :

Over the years, when I look back at my body of work when it comes to writing, I see myself trying to do a balancing act between politeness and chaos! I started writing peppy and cheesy stuffs following the dichotomies of the Bhagat’s and the Sharma’s, than as I progressed, as I grew, as my periphery, my thoughts grew, I saw myself writing rather serious stuffs with a tinge of politeness and objectivity. Now as I realize that you, my tiny but very soulful audience, are also growing in age, in symbol, in status and in thought process, It’s high time that I, Neo, should unfold those pages of my life which not only influences my writing but also gives an insight about the thought process I mentally and strategically follow to lead a simple, uncompromising life!

So before I take you down my scrapbook of memories, it is imperative that I declare my selves at 27 today, an age which is highly symbolic, highly representative yet very vulnerable!

Well At an age of 27, as a person, there are too much introspection and speculations surrounded me, my entire hemisphere. At 27, my family wishes me to get settled, my friends are used to me, they now understand me the way I am, not the way I pretend to be, social circles queries of why I am so unsocial when in limelight and loved ones still asking me about those definitions of love and belongingness which I left on my way long back. Its hard to justify me all the time, what I can say is I have been this man of the moment to be honest, whenever there is a moment where I feel I should act, I do, and I do that uncompromisingly. I am living an erratic, open and uncompromising life at this moment and I am happy about it, I feel sometimes sad when people feel sad because of my frank and sometimes to the point nature, but I can’t keep things burning inside me, I say when I need to say, and that works, trust me, at least the expectations and the inhibitions surrounding me becomes practical rather than dreamy.

“Down the memory lanes” is not therefore a write up, it’s me trying to frame my memories which I can recollect which made my life meaningful to me.

My memory is rather dull to be honest, I rarely recollect anything more than ordinary that happened during my childhood. Yes I was a really silent kid, an introvert, someone who would walk down the ramp without any notice, someone who was lost in between words, someone who wouldn’t cry but would absorb due to strange reasons still not known to me. As I grew older, I found my selves being challenged by more influential kids, kids who could talk, kids who could be brat yet could top an exam, those kids and their fascinating world of openness amazed me, I was an outlier not because I could not express but because I never wanted to express. Sober, humble, pack bags go to school and come back, was in my value system. I remember the first gift my mom gave to me was on my 18th B day, it was some parker roller pen, and I was so happy that I rounded it and showed to everyone in the big family as possible.
As I grew older, I saw a different world, from school to a college is the most important transformation stage in any guy’s life, an entry to a college opens your gaze in many a ways, you know now how much relaxed and innocent you were and how exactly cruel and opportune this world could be. The most positive people always confuse themselves in denominating the real and the surreal world, they saw the world as opportunities, I saw it as class-mass divides, they saw competition as a path to win, I saw it as a negative divide discouraging a creative and an imaginative student, they saw the education system as a way of fulfilling the parenthesis, I saw it as a blatant tool of discrimination. But I got to stand tall and trust me, I had no way to go at a point of time except for creativity and I started using creativity as a tool of success.

Tricky eh, a guy who couldn’t speak, has to speak now in front of say 5o pupils in a class, giving lectures on subjects in front of an audience was a nightmare, in 2oo7, during my B day, I remember how much nervous was I, while delivering my very first oration in a consumer behavior class in front of some 5o already bored mates. That day creativity saved me! I gave a 45 mins lecture, and the first 25 mins was a sudden bulb example! I tried to discuss how one single bulb can satisfy five different needs and viewpoints of five different customers.

When I came out, the first thing they said why are you so un noticed when you can co-relate functions so well, and there, frankly was my first understanding of how I can get involved in the crowd.
If I start discussing about all such incidents, this write up will never get complete, we all live in a world of cues and learnings, we are often vulnerable when we fail, or something that we never wanted happened with us, but we consider everything as a learning, good, bad or ugly, we learnt a lot from them and move ahead, life becomes highly enterprising and enriching. Let’s think it in this way, only the very simple men can survive the stains of life, because he lives it, the way it comes! Not expecting it to be the way he wants.
Adios @ Neo’s Desk div>

No comments: