
11.20 pm: The moment I hung up the call that night, a shallow feeling started to build its nest in my heart! Was I right, whatever I did, was highly impulsive, but am I happy with the end result! Is this the way it should end! Questions, which were more mental road blocks than the search of an answer! After endless debating with my mind, I went to sleep, than came another phone call…………………………
1.00 AM : “Aah, Hello”,! She replied, “ U really sure about this Neo”! Because, U know,I mean. I know, u are a confused zygote”! I was silent for a while, then said, “ I mean, u know me, I am more of a loner, a painter by choice, and I mean Last night was fine, we both enjoyed, but I can’t be binded into relationships! Can’t give you any wrong impression Sugs! U r a close friend, but that’s it! She replied,” Moron, get a life”! and then Beeeppppppppp……………trust me, that beep seemed longer than normal and another night’s sleep blowed away…but this time, though not for the testosterone-Estrogen rush, more for the adrenalin that kept on bumping inside!
1.30 AM: So folks, you, all now know the premise of the write-up, well sitting on my desk, over the second cigarette and trying to paint the chain of events, one thought suddenly flushed into mind! Can we love everyone whom we meet and have a night out! The answer is sheer no, but who will make her understand the same!
Of course we both were drunk and attracted to each other but, well to say, I am in love with her over a stormy night and a velvet couch would be oxy-moronic. But the problem is, though Liberalization policies were adopted in ‘91’, a woman is only closed in her mind! The moment the “F” thing happens, you are, like gone with the wind…………….
Not that her fault, she might love me the way pure love is (though god knows whatever that is), but, hoping that I would love her the way she does is awful if not pathetic. But well she is a good friend and she is sad, got to console her somehow, and need to make her understand, love is temporary, friendship is permanent!
2.25 AM: I called her finally! Ready for World war III aww! Just two rings, naah one and half to be exact, she picks up and before I could say anything, she says the golden words “ I love u neo and I know u love me too”! Well, if there was a time ever in this world I lost my mind and became completely numb it was that! We, men, are kind creatures, for once she was crying and secondly she said it soo passionately that forced me to reply “ I love u too sugs”! Here comes the fizz, “ Really”! She shockingly replied! Now, there you go, a person has just committed suicide and still she was asking the license to kill! Everyone knows it had to be positive, so I had to reply, “Yes , Yes, My God Yes, I love you”! Damn it, there was the start of another love story of Little Neo, infact that night we chatted for hours and hours till dawn! She even started imagining the name of our first kid (My goodness girls are fast machines)! I was also started feeling comfort with her but somewhere in someplace there was a inner conflict that the bubble is gonna burst and it happened right away after two months…….n we splitted for good!
Well, This was not only a piece of slice from Neos life but I mean, everyone everyone, in this world have had undergone real stories like these! The fallacy with love still continues, the conflict inside still continues…..We just can’t fall in love with everyone around, its just that one person who touches our soul out of the crowd…………..that’s where the inner conflict goes out of the equation…….n that’s where we start understanding, admiring and interpreting relationships.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Great Writing….!! Really its very nice….anyone can feel the feelings u were gone through that night as the u write…..I like the line, “We just can’t fall in love with everyone around, its just that one person who touches our soul out of the crowd”. Also strongly believe this. Keep it up. If that night brought u the ultimate solution than thanx to that night..if nt I wl pray that night wl never come wt more confusion.
Post a Comment