About Neo......

My photo
Uncanny dreamer, rebellious by nature, a sketcher, a movie reviewer, and believes that everything in this world is highly debatable...there is no theory without any assumption....

Saturday, May 26, 2012

AN UNCANNY DREAM...NEO DIARIES



THE REEL WORLD:

“What are you doing Neo”! Someone said in the subconscious may be! “Just tell me which way are you going”? The Voice screamed! It’s a very shrill voice, much familier but abstract, I thought! “You really know where this path is taking you”! The Voice screamed again!

“ No, I really don’t know” I whispered! It’s a long straight road masseuse and it keeps on going”, I affirmed!

“ So what do you see in the road, my boy, rather what are you seeking” the voice whispered now.

“Everything is white Senor, everything feels like frozen around, the backdrop is just too calm to whisper, it’s a long white road and I am walking and walking and walking”, I replied.

“Did you came across love anywhere in the road, my boy, the most vulnerable feeling around”!! The voice asked!!

“I-I sir” I replied, “ But Love didn’t embrace me!” And why would be that, my boy”? The voice asked.

“Love told me, if you have to take me, you have to give me (love) in return”, I replied, after a pause, I asked love, “ Why is that I can’t have love without giving it back”! Love responded, “Coz that’s the way I justify me”! So I moved away saying,” Parochial, isn’t it, what I thought would be the most selfless feeling is actually the most self centered feeling”.

“Hmmm”! The voice uttered, “Did you met lust anywhere in the road”? “Yes My Lord”, I met Lust and though we didn’t interact, lust gave me the impression that it comes always with love in the narrow sense”.

“Hmmm, Anyone else did you met in your endless journey, my boy”, The voice asked, “Yes Sir, on the farthest south side of the road, I came across life”!!! I confirmed! “Interesting”!! the voice smiled, “ And how about the discussion with life”.

“Enriching sir” I replied “Life told me, the only way to expect Life is to be unexpected about it! It told me, it is a bitter sweet journey, but to make it more enriching and inspiring, I should accept the fact that life will be unprecedented, chaotic, awe-inspiring and full of lessons of wisdom. At the end of the conversation, life hugged me and embraced me saying to explore it rather to contemplate on it”.

“Very well than Kid, you have learned your lessons” The voice said! “ I have a question Sir, Who are you and where should I end my journey my lord”, I asked! The Voice laughed loudly at me and told, “You really didn’t get me, do you, anyways I am destiny”. I whispered back, “So what about my destiny sir”?

“Your Destiny lies in walking all the way along the Road”, the voice confirmed, “ But Sir, there seems to be no end of the Road, how long and why should I walk furthermore” I replied!

“ The Road is fate, and the journey is your destiny kid, you should walk where fate takes you, that is what you are ment to do, and Destiny lies in enjoying the journey without any questions about life, love, lust and death, the inevitable, the journey matters kid, not the dos-and do not’s wish list!!!” Screamed the voice, “Journey matters”……

THE REAL WORLD:

Back to the Real world, At 2.a.m, in a hot summer night, when you do get up by such a dream, the first thing that comes to your mind, “ Let’s open a beer and cheers to life”! However jokes apart, it’s true, no matter what happens, we should keep on walking because we don’t have any control over fate, destiny, love, life and death, what we do have in hand is a puzzle called life and we can only solve it by digging deep, exploring it not contemplating it!

Neo Desk …..Calcutta Greens

6 comments:

Brishti said...

so enriching...for a moment,i was really spellbound after going through the entire article...certain questions on life left me baffled so long....but ur article acted as an eye opener indeed!!but i had a question to ask u though....ain't fate and destiny synonymous???well,i thought so!

Hacker said...

An amazing read dude. Loved the point about Love being a self centred feeling. You Sir, are a true genius !!

Dwaipayan Saha said...

bhai....its was truly awesome man...loved it...

Anonymous said...

Well Neo, first thing first it was a nice read, there is no doubt you are creative , an introspect a thinker and to think ,a loner (if am not wrong). Ur writings bring in fresh air of thoughts and this short one is the master piece among your other write ups. many will be able to get them selves some rest from this puzzled life after reading this.

But , I still have a question Neo, What if everyone starts thinking k " why do love demands love in return? - there probably will be noone to GIVE love only those who are receivers. Are we not receivers since we are born? don't u think we all better start learning how to give unconditionally so that the one day bcome ful of love- well i knw its difficult to give one sided and i may sound saint like.. m not nelieve me m not. its just that from within I believe we all should be a giver first and prepare us to receive as well.... some times it so happens, we do get love but as we are not good as receivers we miss it..the little surrender that we have to make we forget and loose the whole game!! however you are altogether right " the journey maters !!" ... all the best..

Abhishek Roy said...

See dear anonymous, sadly, i am not a preacher of love, i have always wrote something which i have strongly felt a point of time. Now, coming to the point, my senses say what is the poing of loving someone,when we dont get love in return. Secondly, how will you and me distinguish between being in love or being infatuated, if there is no fulfilment of love. So demand in return of love is a positive human behavior encoring a relationship.

Sheetal said...

Life and love are often manifested to us as we wish to see them. For the same question asked by each of us, we all shall get a different answer ...
Apart from the abstract thinking, nice write-up!