About Neo......

My photo
Uncanny dreamer, rebellious by nature, a sketcher, a movie reviewer, and believes that everything in this world is highly debatable...there is no theory without any assumption....

Sunday, November 11, 2012

ANOTHER OF THOSE LOVE STORIES



THE BED ROOM POSTURE:
“Well love comes and goes Neo”, she said, seeing the” Medieval Horses” painting on the wall of my bed room! “It never stays beyond a reason” she confirmed! “ May be, or may not be, depends on the couples mood and need I guess”, I smilingly replied. “You have been a little bit of an Oxymoron always, do you know that”, she came nearer and kissed! “Well, at this moment, I can say, I am getting better in returning stuffs”, we smooched back!

Mid of a sweet chilly November, and my last few days in the city of Joy, and a Diwali tomorrow sets just the perfect mood for a sultry evening with my lovely lady of dreams.

“ How can you be so happy within yourselves Neo, I have never seen a guy who is so plastic about love himself but gives moral lectures about love” She continued. “ eh, why you do you all woman make such an hue and cry about being in love and all as if we are in kinder gardens still, can I have a peg of Vodka with a little bit of lemon and about five ice cubes” I smilingly replied

“ Cheers” we said in unison, “ Now about love and me being so ‘balanced’, aye, Its simple actually, I ah, love all women, there is no one special, everyone is special” I affirmed. “In that case, I am afraid”, she came close, “that you are coming close to me, in order to sleep with me”, and kissed! “Well I don’t really discard your opinion”, I replied, But that also means you are highly seductive”.
THE CONFLICT
:“Neo, I know, you have got an emotional range of that off a tea spoon”, she laughed! But what’s the moral of our story than” she affirmed, “I mean, we have met two months back, as of today, I am in your bed enjoying our moments, and I know, you will leave me and my city of joy in ten days, and there is a good probability we will never meet again, than what are we doing rather”.

“ Eh, tricky isn’t it, the same basic sentimentality of love throughout ages, hmmm”, I replied with a heavy breadth, “ see, love in contrary to popular belief, is not about conditions, but is about all the moments we spend willingly together, and trust me, love keeps on happening in different stages of a person’s life” I confirmed. She nodded, “May be, but is it a sin to expect in love”? “ Can you expect anything from a feeling, anything intangible, it’s like we try to catch air which we can only breadth, we should rather breadth air without thinking much, same with love” I replied taking her in my arms, “ Love is like quick sand, the more firmly you try and grip, the more it falls from hand”, I said.

THE CONFIRMATION:
“So, Neo, we don’t have a story than” she looked at me and sadly said. “ I never said that senorita, we have our own love story which is praise worthy” I replied. “an escapist one” she smilingly said. “Nah,not escapist, hell no, one look at my eyes and you know that I love you isn’t it, what else do you want or need”, I kissed her forehead and said. “ What about fulfillment of our relationship” She said. “Ask your husband if he can divorce you” I said smilingly, because, technically and legally we can’t be together otherwise! “Umm, I will definitely think about that tomorrow, as of now I just want to just see the moon reflecting through your window” she whispered in my ears. “Anything else”! I whispered back. “O yeah Neo, Want to melt in you”, she whispered again! “ In that case, there is a good need for another peg of Vodka” I said and we laughed in unison.

As the moonlight faded, as it became more like dawn, I felt like she was whispering some lines in my ears:
“Tere jhoothe kasme vaadon se
Tere jalte sulagte khwabon se
Teri be-raham duaaon se
Nafrat karunga main
Jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan”

@ Neo desk _2.45 Am

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neo is confused about love and the fleeting moment? Is it. Or the woman in his arms is finding Neo AS HER ESCAPADE.

Chondrobindu said...

Neo seems an escapist in long term relationship:p

Anonymous said...

Dnt u think .. This srt of rlationships mk peopls life vlnrble.. I may sound a bit.orthodox.. But my qsn is gnuin n unbiasd..

Abhishek Roy said...

Well just a thought you know, i write what i exactly think in that moment, not neccesarily true or has to be true!