About Neo......

My photo
Uncanny dreamer, rebellious by nature, a sketcher, a movie reviewer, and believes that everything in this world is highly debatable...there is no theory without any assumption....

Sunday, February 24, 2013

HER PERFECT SONG.......A NEO POETRY


As i watched her going! I saw me going with her too! She took away everything earthly and unearthly which i can relate myselves and gave back a bunchful of memories, some undisturbed, some uncanny, some nonchalant, some ment a lot, some made no sense, some funny. some ripped off my heart into pieces, but all belonged to her! I am singing this perfect song which she sang and took away with her, the rhythm belongs to her and she belongs to me......

"I saw her singing in that chilly night,
her dove eyes made her a beautiful sight,
As i crossed her, i found her only giving me the right ride,
We kissed, We hugged and we rounded each other on a love flight, And suddenly she left, giving my dreams a horrific delight,

As I again walk, again my lonely walk knows i am missing her allright,
She still looks at me with her dove eyes on every moonlite lonely night"
.....................................courtsey Neo Diaries!!

No comments: